Agrozimi Spelt Hilopites – Bronze Die-Cut, Naturally Air-Dried Greek Pasta (Fettucine) – 500g/17.6oz
- Small-batch, artisanal product made by a third-generation family company – Product of Greece
- 100% Natural – strictly no preservatives, additives, artificial flavors, or colorants.
- Kneaded with spelt flour and the spring water of Arávissos village.
- Bronze die-cut and slowly air-dried for superior flavor and texture, allowing your favorite sauce to coat each noodle.
- A tasty dish for your favorite vegan meals – recipe inside the label.
Package Dimensions: 82x300x649
Details: HEALTHY & TASTY SPELT Spelt (also known as triticum spelta or dinkel) has nutty notes and a texture that holds sauce beautifully. A long-ago ancestor of commercial wheat, spelt is more easily digested, since its gluten has more water-soluble proteins and the protein content is up to 25% higher than most typical wheat varieties; an excellent source of iron, magnesium, zinc, vitamins B1 & B2, and beneficial fatty acids. DEDICATED TO QUALITY & SATISFACTION We strictly forbid additives, preservatives, artificial flavors, and colorants in our products. Our 500gr. package translates to 1.1lbs., 10% more than the standard pasta packs. We take great pride in our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities that are ISO 22000-certified, meeting international food safety management standards. We are a zero energy waste site, equipped with natural drying chambers, not high-speed drying ovens. COMBINING GREEK TRADITION WITH MODERN INNOVATION Agrozimi is where traditional flavors are reborn, as we respect our family’s traditions while still experimenting with modern flavors and techniques. For three generations, we’ve dedicated ourselves to producing the highest quality products. We partner with Zelos Authentic Greek Artisan, a trusted partner that brings to the US small-batch, responsibly-sourced Greek flavors.