AMGYM Hex Dumbbell Rubber Encased, Dumbbell Weight Sold as Pair
- For anyone who wants to build strength, burn fat, and create a shapely body, free weight training with dumbbells is more effective than exercise machines.
- Versatile and Effective-Used for any multi-joint movement that targets major muscle groups of the body, such as abdominals, Chest, pectoral muscles, biceps, triceps.
- Working the strength at any time and anywhere, challenge the muscular system to enhance lean mass, metabolism, convenient option in the gym, home, and even outdoors.
- Rubber coating helps in protecting your dumbbells from rust as the metal plates are not exposed to moisture. Prevent your floor from getting ugly scratches.
- Recommend to choose different dumbbell weights to work for your training levels, such as use the heavier weights when working legs and lighter for triceps and biceps, or use one heavier dumbbell when doing a multi-joint combination exercise.
Package Dimensions: 0x0x36287
Details: Whether you’re aiming for rapid fat loss, bulging muscles, or cardiovascular fitness, a pair of dumbbells will tick any box – providing you use them correctly. Choose AMGYM which is a profession and trusted brands. You will not waste your money and time. Any questions or problems, just feel free to contact us. The online customer service team provides great support and offers a response within 20 hours.—- Five Super-Effective Dumbbell Exercises To Try Goblet Squat BODY PART: Butt, Legs, Back and Abs -Helps you keep a straight back and braced core as you squat down, meaning you safely and effectively work your core, back, glutes and legs all at once. Overhead Press BODY PART: Arms, Abs and Shoulders -Build upper-body strength and stability, especially around your shoulders,Performing overhead presses also requires you to stabilize your core and keep your shoulder joints healthy. Plank Pull-Through BODY PART:Abs, Arms, Chest, Shoulders, Butt and Back -Work nearly every muscle in your body, firing up your entire core and glutes as you work to stay stable. Thruster BODY PART: Abs, Arms, Back, Butt, Chest, Legs and Shoulders -basically combine the benefits of squats and overhead presses, transforming these two movements into one fluid (and exhausting) exercise Contralateral Deadlift BODY PART: Back, Butt and Legs Fires up the muscles in your posterior chain (the back of your body). It’s a fun twist on the classic deadlift that’s guaranteed to keep your body guessing.