CEP Men’s Progressive+ Compression Run Socks 2.0 for Running, Cross Training, Fitness, Calf Injuries, Shin Splits, Recovery, and Athletics, 20-30mmHg Compression, White/Black, Size 4
- CEP Compression Run Socks provide a comfortable, functional fit for athletes looking to enhance performance thanks to the medically tuned compressive yarns that wrap around the leg over 400 times to provide precise compression down to the millimeter.
- UNIQUE COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGY increases circulation, delivering more fuel to muscles for elevated performance and endurance. CEP socks mold to your feet without restricting toes, creating an unparalleled fit to prevent blisters and improve shoe fit.
- FEATURING 20-30mmHg graduated + consistent compression, this unique compression profile contains the calf muscle and increases circulation, which helps to prevent shin splints, delayed onset muscle soreness, and common overuse injuries.
- INTELLIGENT DESIGN Halo top-band lands comfortably below the knee, keeping socks in place, mile after mile. Unique front ribbing allows air to cool as it flows through to the surface of the skin, reducing temperature in warm weather and humid climates.
- STEP UP YOUR GAME with the next evolution in performance enhancing accessories made by CEP – scientifically tuned compression made by medi, a world leader in medical compression and sports medicine.
- 20-30mmHg Graduated medi compression
- Right and Left specific
- Gender specific sizing
- 30 Day guarantee
Package Dimensions: 38x176x88
Release Date: 01-08-2018
Details: The #1 best selling compression sport socks by CEP now has features for added comfort, fit and breathability.
FEATURES: Graduated medi compression technology New dynamic footbed and arch support Gender specific sizing based on circumference Synthetic fibers with a high-end finish and halo top-band Over 60 years of history making compression socks.