eKO Superlite Yoga and Pilates Travel Mat
- eKO SUPERLITE: Manduka’s eKO Superlite Travel mat takes our natural mat on the go. All the portability, without sacrificing the support and stability. Wherever your practice takes you, the eKO SuperLite is there for you!
- ON THE GO FITNESS: Ideal for yoga, hot yoga, pilates, or any fitness class. The eKO Superlite is absorbent, yet highly durable. With 1.5mm thickness, the mat easily rolls and folds for the ultimate portability
- PREMIUM MATERIAL: Rippled surface texture for superior traction. Closed-cell surface prevents sweat from seeping into the mat, tightly woven scrim resists tearing or stretching. Mat grip improves with each use. 99% latex free
- SUSTAINABLE: Every eKO mat is made from biodegradable, 100% natural tree rubber with non-toxic foaming agents, non-azo dyes, no PVC or harmful plasticizers. All scrap is used in the production of other materials for a zero waste manufacturing process
- PRODUCT DETAILS: 68″ x 24″, Keep your mat in the best condition by wiping it down after every practice with Manduka All-Purpose Mat Wash. Its specially formulated to clean your mat without damaging the surface or causing slippage. Acai Color
Package Dimensions: 51x602x953
Release Date: 05-07-2010
Details: The eKO Mat is a natural yoga mat made from sustainably harvested tree rubber. Unlike other rubber mats available today, the foaming agents used to create the eKO are non-toxic. What this means is that no toxic chemicals have gone into the manufacturing process to soften the rubber. Additionally, instead of using synthetic polyester for reinforcement, we have chosen to use a blend of polyester and natural cotton. According to both customer feedback and published yoga mat reviews, the eKO Mat is a high performance mat that is also good for the environment.