Life Extension Wellness Code Whey Protein Concentrate 20g Muscle Growth & Immune Health – Sourced From Grass-Fed, Free-Range, Hormone-Free Cows, Non-GMO, No Added Sugar, Vanilla- 500g
Brand: Life Extension
- SUPPORTS MUSCLE & IMMUNE HEALTH – Our Wellness Code Whey Protein Concentrate is a vanilla-flavored, powdered protein shake mix with no added sugar, providing an excellent source of BCAAs, immunoglobins and other health-promoting compounds. Delivers 20 grams of protein per scoop to help build lean muscle and inhibit protein breakdown—all while promoting immune system health and longevity.
- FROM GRASS-FED, FREE-RANGE COWS – Made with whey protein concentrate from grass-fed, free-range New Zealand cows never treated with growth hormones (rBST). The result? A delicious boost of protein to help you build muscle and support your immune system.
- COMPLETE BLEND OF AMINO ACIDS – Wellness Code Whey Protein Concentrate is the perfect post-workout shake or food supplement. This complete amino acid complex includes: alanine, arginine, aspartic acid, cysteine, glutamic acid, glycine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, proline, serine, threonine, tryptophan, tyrosine and valine.
- INGREDIENTS MATTER – Sourced using only the finest raw ingredients with the purity and potency your body deserves. This product is certified non-GMO and gluten-free. Manufactured in the USA and a Certificate of Analysis is available for every product we produce.
- LIVE YOUR HEALTHIEST LIFE – For over 40 years, we’ve been developing advanced, effective formulas made with the highest standards and based on the latest scientific findings. We believe the answers to a healthier, richer life are within reach and that rigorous scientific research is the path to get us there. Or formulations are created using the exact ingredients and dosages used in the studies that inspired them, ensuring that maximum bioavailability and efficacy is achieved.
Package Dimensions: 125x182x640
Release Date: 03-06-2018
Details: As people age, they become more susceptible to muscle deterioration and a declining immune system. Fortunately, whey protein can have a positive impact on muscle construction and immunity due to its branched-chain amino acid profile (BCAAs) and naturally occurring lactoferrin and immunoglobins. Unlike many commercial brands on the market, New Zealand Whey Protein Concentrate is uniquely derived from grass-fed, free range cows living healthy lives in New Zealand and not treated with growth hormone (rBST). Typical Amino Acid Profile (Approximate g per serving): Alanine 1.08 g Arginine 0.56 g Aspartic Acid 2.26 g Cysteine 0.58 g Glutamic Acid 3.72 g Glycine 0.42 g Histidine 0.40 g Isoleucine 1.40 g Leucine 2.28 g Lysine 1.88 g Methionine 0.52 g Phenylalanine 0.70 g Proline 1.30 g Serine 1.08 g Threonine 1.48 g Tryptophan 0.42 g Tyrosine 0.70 g Valine 1.28 g