Rep Fitness Flat Bench – FB-3000 – 1,000 lb Rated Bench for Weightlifting
Brand: REP FITNESS
- STRONG AND STABLE: Our heavy-duty 1,000 lb ASTM rated flat weight bench is essential equipment for any home or light commercial gym. Designed for use with dumbbells, smith machines, cages or power racks.
- PERFECT SUPPORT FOR LIFTING: The pad measures 12 inches wide, and the stable 16 inch base makes it ideal for back support and leg drive during bench press. It’s comfortable to sit on but durable and sturdy under load. The top surface of the pad is 17.5 in from the floor.
- QUALITY MATERIALS: Our flat bench is constructed from 11 gauge steel with a thick plywood base layer (NOT particle board like our competition), dense foam core, and soft top layer for the perfect mix of support and comfort where you need it. The 2.5 inch thick pad is created with our new, grippy cover
- EASY TO CLEAN AND STORE: At 45 lbs, you can easily move it around your gym or store it out of the way when not in use. The grippy pad wipes clean quickly and easily. Dimensions: 47x12x17.5 inches
- BUY WITH CONFIDENCE: Order today and get a 10 year warranty on the frame, 30 day warranty on the pad. Rep Fitness is a full-service equipment company based in Denver, Colorado. We carry a complete line of strength and conditioning equipment including benches, barbells, dumbbells, racks, cardio equipment and more!
Package Dimensions: 168x1270x9408
Details: Rep Flat Bench for Weight Lifting
- 1,000 lb max
- 11 gauge steel frame, 2×2″ square tubing
- Heavy-duty 2.5″ thick pad
- 12″ pad width
- 17.5″ tall
- 47″ long
- 45 lbs
- 30 day warranty on pads, 10 years on frame
High Quality Flat Bench Features The Rep Fitness flat bench is designed to handle heavy weights being moved without worrying about the strength of the bench. Unlike others tested to 300-600 lbs, we have tested our bench to 1,000 lbs and it still holds strong. Durable vinyl padding with a grippy surface, and a matte black powder coating adds to the attractiveness of the bench.
Is Spending a Little More on a Flat Bench Worth It?
We know there are cheaper alternatives for a flat bench. What you’ll find are reviews for those benches littered with reports of welds failing and the bench collapsing, padding made of cheap particle board that snaps off, and thin pads that aren’t comfortable with heavy weights. We’ve crafted our bench with lasting durability in mind. We won’t compromise the safety of our customers to offer an inferior product.
Weight Bench Uses
A weights bench is great for use in a power rack or squat rack to allow you to do bench presses and other seated or laying down work. Excellent for use as a dumbbell bench as well, it can handle your toughest workouts. A quality free weight bench is a must-have in any gym.
Leveling Instructions In order to properly level the bench, do not tighten down the bolts completely until the bench is placed where it will be used. This helps to account for small variations in the flatness of your flooring surface.