Sunny Health & Fitness Squat Assist Row-N-Ride™ Trainer for Glutes Workout with Training Video
Brand: Sunny Health & Fitness
- WHY SQUAT: Squats are not only effective for building an insanely strong lower body, but also because they deliver a number of ancillary physical benefits, including increased hormone release and improved flexibility.
- HOW IT WORKS: Tone the lower body by using your glutes, quads, and hamstrings to push down to a squat. Work your shoulders, back, and chest as you push yourself up through every rep. Skip the weights, this squat trainer will reduce the amount of stress on the knees and joints that occurs when you squat incorrectly. Adding this to your workout will help you develop a proper form to get the perfect squat.
- TRACK YOUR FITNESS: The LCD monitor tracks your calories, scan, time, and count. This trainer gives you the freedom to add or remove tension, the three elastic bands can be clipped on or off the seat to adjust to any fitness level.
- WORKOUT VARIETY: Not only does it offer the ability to do a full-range squat but you can also add variety by doing high, median and low zone squats pulses. Non-slip foot pedals
- CONVENIENCE: Easily store almost anywhere in your home. Remove the knob, fold, and store; as easy as 1, 2, 3. Its self-leveling pedals help you to get in and out of the bike in a breeze. Stable end caps prevent any movement to ensure you have a stable and safe workout.
Package Dimensions: 178x1473x13381
Release Date: 01-01-2018
Details: Develop strength, speed and lean muscle tone with the Sunny Health & Fitness No. 077 Home Squat Machine. This exerciser promotes compound movement (two or more muscle groups working cohesively) to strengthen not only your lower body but also your shoulder, arms and back. Activating multiple groups of muscles requires more energy, so you’ll burn more calories throughout your workout. Compound exercises bring compounded results. With 3 adjustable resistance bands, intensify your workout by simply adding or subtracting bands, each band adds approx. 22 lbs of resistance.