Valor Fitness CB-12 Lat Pulldown Machine, Low Row Machine, Cable Curl Bar, and Ab Machine Home Gym Equipment
Brand: Valor Fitness
- HEAVY DUTY- Constructed from 2” x 2” 12-gauge Steel for strength and stability. Seat Pad using High density dual-layered padding to withstand intense stress over time. 60” long cable pulley holds up to 200 lb.
- VERSATILE- Includes Lat Bar and an adjustable Lower Utility T-Bar that offers a range of Lat, Shoulder, and Arm exercises. Includes double stitched harness strap with soft handles to perform seated ab crunches.
- ADJUSTABLE SEAT PAD- Seat adjusts up or down in 4 positions for a 5” range of motion with locking pull pins. Textured, diamond plated foot plates for the user to stand on for extra stability while performing curls and upright rows.
- CONTINUOUS PEGS- Weight storage pegs constructed with continuous Steel rod ensures strength. Holds standard 1” size plates but can also accommodate 2” Olympic size plates with the EX-10 Olympic Adapter Sleeve (sold separately).
- ADDITIONAL- Accommodates 1” and 2” plates (plates sold separately). Includes 2 spring clips (25mm) to keep weights in place. Max weight load of 200 lb. Arrives in 2 separate boxes.
Package Dimensions: 178x1956x23133
Release Date: 14-08-2018
Details: The Valor Fitness CB-12 Lat Pull down Unit offers several workouts in one machine. From the top of the unit, there is the lat pull bar which offers a bar holder so that the lat pull bar can be easily moved up and out of the way during other exercises. Consider that with this feature the height of the unit can exceed the standard 80” height by 2”. The lat pull unit comes standard with both a 38” lat pull bar as well as a 20” lower lat bar. The middle section on the unit offers a seated crunch with harness strap that clips onto the lat pull cable. Vinyl upholstered seat and back pads offer comfort while the 2 weight plates offer a variety of weight options for this workout. Simply select desired weight, secure plates with clips provided, situate oneself on the seat and attach harness. Crunches can be performed by bringing the torso forward to the user’s knees. Down below on the unit is a pulley mechanism that allows the user to perform standing upright rows, stand up curls or seated rows. There is a foot plate, comprised of solid steel and grip tape, for the user to flip up and gain resistance while doing the seated row option. Adjustable chain provided as well. During upright rows and standing chest curls, it is recommended that you remove the seat as not to damage the vinyl from contact with the chain. Seat pad is adjustable and removable via popper pin. Backside of the unit, there is a plate storage section with 2- 7” standard pegs. While these pegs are 1” wide, they can easily accommodate Olympic 2” plates as the unit only moves up and down. The spring clips included keep the plates secure. Just make sure that the plates are evenly distributed on the plate carriage as not to pinch the cable/ sliding mechanism. The plate storage feature also provides added stability to the unit during workouts. Frame comprised of 12g steel with Pewter finish and chrome/black details. 250lb max weight load on the plate carriage. Cable length of travel: 42″ (1:1 Ratio)