Valor Fitness DG-2 Stationary Upright Bench for Seated Shoulder Presses, Bicep Curls, and Tricep Extensions in a Home or Garage Gym
Brand: Valor Fitness
- HEAVY DUTY- Solid steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2” with a tripod frame and a rear U-shaped base for stability throughout the frame. Rubber end caps encase each foot for added stability and prevent damage to gym flooring.
- HIGH-DENSITY PADDING- Designed with high-density, dual layered padding to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercise. Back pad measures 20” x 9.75” x 2.5”. Seat pad measures 12” x 9.5” x 2.5”.
- TAPERED SEAT- Tapered seat allows the user to sit comfortably and naturally without the seat pad getting in the way. Seat is 18.25” off the ground. Back pad designed with 3-degree tilt for an ergonomic upright position.
- VERSATILE- Perfect unit to perform several exercises such as seated shoulder press (both dumbbell or barbell), bicep curls, tricep extensions, and even lateral raises.
- FOOT SUPPORT- Foot posts (6.75” each side) at the base of the unit for add support. ADDITIONAL- Footprint measures 45” x 25” x 42”. Max weight load of 500 lb. Meant for home and light-commercial use.
Package Dimensions: 190x1031x13698
Details: The Valor Fitness DG-2 Stationary Upright Bench is the perfect fit for your home or light-commercial gym allowing you to comfortably perform a variety of seated dumbbell exercises, as well as some with a barbell. With a steel frame measuring 2.75” x 2”, the DG-2 has a tripod base and features a U-shaped base at the rear for stability. For further stability, this upright bench also has rubber end caps to encase each foot which also serves to prevent scratching and other damage to your gym floor. The high-density, dual layered vinyl seat and back padding is designed to withstand intense stress and pressure during exercises such as shoulder presses, bicep curls, tricep extensions, and lateral raises, while the tapered seat allows you to sit more comfortably and naturally by not getting in the way. The 3-degree tilt in the back pad also allows for a more natural upright position, while the non-slip foot posts at the front of the unit add further support while lifting heavier loads up to 500 lb! With a small footprint of 45” x 25” x 42”, the Valor Fitness DG-2 Upright Bench is a space-sufficient and effective piece of equipment for your home or garage gym!