Weider Platinum Standard Weight Bench with Fixed Uprights and Integrated Leg Developer
- Learn How to Strength Train with iFIT; Gain access to on-demand trainer-led workouts with a full-access 30-day iFIT membership; Wifi and credit/debit card required, cancel anytime
- Standard Sizing; This weight bench is compatible with 6.5-foot standard barbells and 1” standard weight plates (sold separately); Exercise Chart Included; Learn new routines and proper lifting form
- Integrated Leg Developer allows you to train your quads, hamstrings, glutes, and hip flexors; Sleek Sewn Vinyl Seat; Tear-resistant vinyl is easy to wipe clean after an intense workout
- 4 Bench Positions; Choose between 2 levels of incline, flat, or decline positions to execute a variety of strength-building exercises; Fixed Uprights enhance lifting safety
- 410-Pound User Capacity; Protected with a 90-Day Parts & Labor Warranty; Enjoy peace of mind as you build strength at home
Package Dimensions: 165x1219x22680
Details: Designed to offer a total-body strength-training solution, the Platinum Standard Bench from strength titan Weider provides everything you need to get a great workout from home. Sturdy fixed uprights are built to support up to 110 pounds and can be comfortably used with 6.5-foot and 7-foot standard-sized barbells (sold separately). Choose between 4 different bench positions with 2 progressive levels of incline, 1 level of decline, and a standard flat position to accommodate your lifting preferences and exercise routine. The Platinum Standard Bench is wrapped in tear-resistant vinyl that is easy to wipe clean after every workout and includes a professionally-designed exercise chart that outlines effective exercises and proper lifting form.